Seventeen sales professionals have received Forum Communications Co.’s 2010 fourth quarter â€œPacesetterâ€ award .
The Pacesetter award recognizes FCC sales representatives who have achieved their digital media sales goals during the quarter.
“Their leadership and dedication to being sales leaders for ourÂ digital products, as well as our print products, is outstanding,” said Digital Sales Director Christopher Dorsey.
The Pacesetters include:
- Jerry Siptroth-Â Duluth News Tribune
- Bev Suckow-Â Rivertown Newspaper Group
- Lisa Tillotson-Â JobsHQ Sales Center
- Chad Jacobsen-Â The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead
- Pam Deutsch-Â Rivertown Newspaper Group
- Jason Rolland-Â Grand Forks Herald
- Lisa Woletz-Rivertown Newspaper Group
- Christopher Braaten-Â Detroit Lakes Tribune
- Jennifer Ekberg-Â Grand Forks Herald
- Nick Omberg-Â Detroit Lakes Tribune
- Sandy Dobrava-Â Duluth News Tribune
- Sue Wilson-Â Rivertown Newspaper Group
- Lana Birkhofer-Â Duluth News Tribune
- Shannon Hirstein-Â Rivertown Newspaper Group
- Michelle Dennie-Â Alexandria Echo Press
- Ilana Benusa-Â Rivertown Newspaper Group
- Bethany Polen- Rivertown Newspaper Group
JobsHQ, an employment website owned and operated by Forum Communications Co., launched a redesigned website.
The new design simplifies the site’s search function, allowing users to simply type in the kind of job theyâ€™re looking for and the city in which they want it.
Other enhancements include: a simpler design and better organization of job categories; a convenient front page list of recently added jobs, a prominent display of job-related videos and features that allow users to share the information with their social media accounts.
Also, specific professions are now categorized by individualized pages. For example, users can find medical jobs at medical.jobshq.com, education jobs at education. jobshq.com and part-time employment at parttime.jobshq.com.
JobsHQ continues to be a leader in the regional job market because of the quality and large quantity of employment postings supplied from a network of 34 newspapers in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
JobsHQ is fundamentally different from other employment sites because those advertising job opportunities receive premium exposure on the home pages of Forum Communications network of news websites reaching 1.3 million users each month.
Visit the site: JobsHQ.com