Forum Communications Co. has announced that 15 sales professionals were named “Pacesetters” at the close of the company’s fiscal quarter that ended June 30.
The company’s “Pacesetter” award recognizes sales representatives who have achieved their digital media sales goals during the quarter.
“The Pacesetter sales representatives are doing a great job in working with our clients to communicate and demonstrate how digital media can be an effective part of their advertising budget,” said FCC Digital Media Sales Director Chris Dorsey.
Pacesetter sales reps included:
- Lori Landa, FCC Employment Sales Center
- Kathy Costello, FCC Employment Sales Center
- Lisa Tillotson, FCC Employment Center
- Beverly Suckow, RiverTowns Newspaper Group
- Lana Birkhofer, Duluth Newspaper Group
- Sandy Dobrava, Duluth Newspaper Group
- Sue Wilson, RiverTowns Newspaper Group
- Jennifer Ekberg, Grand Forks Herald
- Patrick Moore, The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead
- Eric Olson, Duluth Newspaper Group
- Jason Rolland, Grand Forks Herald
- Nick Omberg, Detroit Lakes Newspapers
- Lisa Stevens, Grand Forks Herald
- Kyle Houske, Grand Forks Herald
- Kayla Anderson, Grand Forks Herald