FARGO, N.D. – Forum Communications Co. has named its Forum Forward class for 2012, company officials announced Tuesday. This year’s class is comprised of eight individuals, salespeople, reporters, editors and multimedia producers from all over the company’s geographic footprint.
Forum Forward is an internal company leadership program created in 2009 to broaden the leadership skills of the dedicated employees across Forum Communications Co.and to build the company’s next generation of leaders.
This year’s class includes:
- Chad Jacobsen, regional/national digital sales accounts manager, FCC Digital Division, Fargo.
- Lisa Tillotson, JobsHQ sales team leader, FCC Digital Division, Fargo.
- Tara Bitzan, life/variety/special projects edtior, Echo Press, Alexandria, Minn.
- Kari Sayler, customer service representative, Forum Communications Printing-Fargo, Fargo.
- Ryan Johnson, news reporter, Grand Forks Herald, Grand Forks, N.D.
- Roger Sievers, multimedia producer, RiverTown Newspaper Group, Red Wing, Minn.
- Heidi Shaffer, SheSays editor, The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead, Fargo.
- Joshua Rohrer, regional sales manager, WDAY, Fargo.
Each year, FCCemployees have the opportunity to apply for Forum Forward and company executives choose the finalists who undergo a year of site visits, leadership studies and mentoring. Each graduate is assigned a mentor from inside the company, someone who has demonstrated leadership and the ability to help build the skills of their employees. The class then spends a year traveling to various FCCsites and learning from respected leaders in all aspects of the company’s ventures.
The 2012 class begins its adventure May 9 in Fargo.
Forum Communications Co. is a multimedia information company based in Fargo, N.D. Forum Communicationsowns dozens of newspapers, websites and television and radio stations in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.